This post and the one’s following this are attempts to improve the coverage and knowledge of Indian made Product companies who are solving issues with their SaaS type solutions. This is not a comprehensive list, and if there are some companies whom we have missed and should be in this list, please feel free to email us or drop in a comment and we will add it to the list, this hopefully will turn into a Crowd Sourced list of companies in the HR & Recruitment space.
Some of the HR & Recruitment based Products with a SaaS twist and the #madeinindia component in an alphabetical order:
- Adrenalin is a business-critical Human Resource Software. It provides critical tools such as HR software solution, payroll software solution, HRMS software solution, performance management system, attendance and training management software solutions.
- HR Outsourcing, Payroll & HRMS software which has been around for over 10 years, and also has a major SaaS play involved.
- HR software for integrated employee life-cycle management delivered as SaaS.
- Emportant.com provides Internet based HR and Payroll Management software. Based on cloud technologies, it provides highly reliable and worry free software environment that you can just use without any other software management overheads.
- EmpXtrack is a software product of Saigun Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. The company has been focused on HR solutions for the last 10 years and is a CMMI Level 3 company implementing best software development practices since inception.
- PowerApps – Adaptive HR Systems is the premier HRMS solution being by both large and growing organisations.
- Greytip Software is a leading HR & Payroll software solutions company. They offer a wide range of HR solutions (from on-boarding to exit) for customers big and small across industry verticals.
- Help you hire programmers for your companies.
- Talent Management is a tool to help you manage all your employees and talent via this product suite by HireCraft.
11. Hire Rabbit
- HireRabbit helps you design a beautiful career site on facebook, boost your referral recruitment, automate manual social recruiting activities, and provide metrics that matter!
12. HR Mantra
- HR Mantra provides SaaS based Employee Self Service, HRIS, HR & Payroll Software on the Cloud.
- the smartest way to find jobs in India on the next generation job portal.
is a flagship product with of Kallos. The HRMS product is known for its unique employee self service centric model for integrated HRMS software
15. MinervaHR Suite
- A product from TenXLabs designed to house all information pertaining to every employee in an association from Recruitment to Retirals.
- Mettl is an online assessment and testing platform to measure, analyze and improve people skills. It is ideal for companies who want to run multi-competency assessments for their prospective hires or existing employees. We focus deeply on the science of assessments and combine it with advanced technology to deliver highly valid and reliable tests.
- Recruiterbox is the easiest way to receive and manage job applications to your company. It is more efficient than email and simpler than any other recruitment software. They are Bangalore based, but have been getting great traction outside and within India for their product.
18. Saral Paypack
- Payroll Software for managing all your employees in one place, SaaS based web platform.
19. Shawman Software
- From recruitment to retirement, the entire gamut of managing human capital is supported by HRMS.
- SumHR is a HRMS product, automating all HR requirements with a Free Employee & Leave Management system product integrated as well.
- Software for the people, performance management and continuous feedback.
- Talentpool is a recruitment software for HR Departments of companies. It helps them streamline their recruitment processes, meet hiring targets and get instant reports to track performance.
- A complete workflow automation solution for recruitment agencies and
companies of all sizes.
As mentioned, if (and we must have) we have missed out on some companies, either yours or another you know of, and would like it to be added to the list, please comment below here, or email us.
Our Goal is to create a great compilation of SaaS Product companies made out of India and hopefully get more businesses to try using these products as well compared to other counter-parts.
The next list of SaaS Product companies made from India, will have special focus on Social Media Tools. Watch out for that in a few days.